Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maternity Clothes

I've been looking for some maternity clothes. But they are so expensive! What I've been looking for are dresses. Perferably, formal dresses. My hubby and I are invited to a few weddings this summer. And I just can't imagine spending $400 for one dress. I have issues just spending money on regular clothes I wear every day.

So I've been a little down. This morning after my hubby went to work, I took to YouTube. And I found this video that shows all kinds of ideas for maternity wear. Well, except for my dress for the wedding. I just have a few weeks to find that. Only I'm invited to a formal wedding being this pregnant.

To be 100% honest, I'm not sure if we'll get to go to the formal wedding. Being that my due date is just around the corner. But I could still wear a maternity dress for a while. I doubt that I'll br wearing any kind of normal clothes until the Fall. But this is a good video. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment