Sunday, May 9, 2010

1 Month

Dear Baby Girl,

In just 1 month, you're supposed to be here. I'm so excited! But so scared too. Daddy and I have been going to all of our classes. Learning how to get you here safely. And learning how to take care of you when you get here. Your Daddy is doing such a great job!

Speaking of your Daddy, he's very excited to meet you! Every night as we're going to sleep, he rubs my belly and you kick him. :) Daddy reads you a book and then he talks to you as I fall asleep. I really enjoy that. And I know we're going to be a close family.

Daddy and I are still trying to decide on your name. We don't what will fit you. But we're looking for a few names. Because we want to know a few that we like. We know that when we finally get to hold you, your name will just come to us.

This is going to be the longest month. Just waiting for you. Daddy and I finished your room. I know we took a long time. But we wanted it to be perfect for you! We've been washing all of your clothes and putting all of your new things away. All we have to do is what for you. But we want you to take your time. And when you're ready, we're ready to meet you too!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment