Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3 More Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

This week we've been enjoying the nice weather outside. It's not really hot yet. Soon you will find out what I mean. June is about the hottest month here. But we're just having nice weather right now. So we've been enjoying it. Me and you go outside and read magazines and drink large glasses of ice water with lemon. So very yummy!

Daddy has been grilling us lots of yummy food. I promise, one day I'll be able to cook like your Daddy. Until then, we let him do lots of the cooking. :) We've been eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies. This week, our favorites have been baby carrots and strawberries. Just not together!

I've also been craving lots of cookie dough. But it's a big no-no while your inside me growing. So that will just have to wait until later. One day you will understand you mommy's love of cookie dough. Especially the chocolate chip kind. Straight from the tube. So yummy! But that will be a few years from now. I'll teach you all about it. Don't worry!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment