Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Did It!



Well, I finally broke down and went shopping. I know that Britt and Tony's wedding is June 12th. 3 days after my due date. But as I hear that 1st babies don't like to come on time. So I broke down and bought a dress this morning.

We went to Target. And I found this dress for only $25. Which was a bargain. Because I've been having some serious issues with maternity clothes lately! I'm not about to spend $300 on a maternity formal dress! Not even for this super formal wedding. But I like this dress. I really like all the ruffles around the neck. And even if I don't get to wear it to the wedding, well I will save this dress for my next pregnancy. :)

I didn't buy any shoes or anything. I'm sure that I have a clutch and shoes somewhere. I'm probably going to wear some flats. I just need to start digging around the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment