Wednesday, May 5, 2010

35 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

Happy Cinco de Mayo! You'll learn, around here it's a pretty big deal! It just makes your Mommy want to eat. Because there is going to be so much good food around! Today is also J's birthday. He's your Daddy's boss, and our really good friend.

Your uncle sent me some Butt Paste for Mother's Day! He said that I'm going to thank him for that later. I think we probably will!

We've had some pretty wild weather this week. It was super cold, until today. Then it got really hot! I already have the AC on. Hopefully, this is a good thing. But you'll learn, we have some crazy weather around here. Especially for living in the desert.

The sweetest thing that happened this week, was all your Daddy's doing. He really spoiled us the other night. We got a good massage. A long one too! I know you had to have enjoyed it, because, like your Daddy says, you were just chilling in there. And after our massage, Daddy made us a big ice cream sundae. We ate it, while he paint Mommy's toenails pink. :) Just don't tell anyone, I promised Daddy we'd keep his secret!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment