Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 Weeks to Go

Dear Baby Girl,

You are getting so big and healthy. We went to the doctor today, and they tell us you're perfect. Guess what? Mommy and Daddy already knew that! Our doctor says it's safe for you to come now. And that you can come at anytime! It makes your Daddy and me very excited!

Your room is looking nice. And everything is ready for you. Daddy went out and bought some extra diapers. Just in case he said. He doesn't want his little girl to not have an y diapers. So we're ready.

Just your Daddy and I need to come up with a beautiful name for our beautiful little girl. Yes, I can say our beautiful little girl. Because we got pictures and a video of your today! We watched you suck your thumb, and get the hiccups. :) But don't worry. Daddy and I are working hard to get ready for you. All of our bags are packed. And everything in your nursery is ready. Daddy and I just need to decide on your name!

Love,
Mommy

PS This week we can't enough butter. I've been slathering it up on everything from corn to pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment