Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DaVinci Kalani Collection

I never found the matching pieces to the crib we liked. I looked everywhere! All I could find was the crib. I was a little sad. And in a bit of a panic today. Our baby girl is going to be here in just over 3 months. And it's ridiculous how we don't have anything substantial in the nursery.

So I decided to do some online shopping today. Or at least, some looking. Because in the town where we live, the only stores that sell baby furniture are Target and Wal-Mart. We have to drive about an hour to the nearest large city.

But I found the DaVinci Kalani Collection. And I'm in love! There is something sweet and gender neutral about this set. The crib is a convertible crib, and it can grow with our little one. :)



Here is the DaVinci Kalani Collection. This is the crib($250), with the 3 drawer changing table ($280)on the left and the 4 drawer dresser ($340) on the right.



This is the matching combo dresser ($450.) It has 3 large drawers and some shelves behind the door. I really like this too!

This set, with a mattress is a little less than $1500. You get free shipping on all the pieces. And honestly, I think this is what we're going with. I sent my hubby an email of this set, and he likes it too. All I have to say is, it's a good thing we've been saving money. I never realized how expensive baby furniture is!

No comments:

Post a Comment