Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Graco Victoria Non Dropside Convertible Crib

Now that we know we are expecting a little girl, let the shopping begin!

I really want white furniture. I think a nice calm color of paint, and a fun and colorful bedding would make for a nice nursery. You know, a clean yet inviting look. Something that will stimulate our daughter, but also grow with her. Because we certainly are not made out of money!

But I just didn't know where to begin. Our good friend Lola, works with my OB/GYN and is an intern. She works a lot with pediatrics and knows all about the latest recalls and such. Which is so good for me!

I'm at a loss with all these crib recalls. So I know that I don't want a drop down side crib. But after looking at the prices of cribs, I want a convertible crib. Enter in this crib. The Graco Victoria. And it seems like a very nice and safe crib.



Do you see how cute this crib is? I really like the detailing on the top and bottom. And it's something that has nice detail, but is neutral enough to use for our future kids.



And since we plan to wait a few years for our next baby, this crib converts into a toddler bed. You can raise and lower the mattress too! A good deal for $275!



But that's not all! Later on, we can turn it into a full sized bed. I think this is a good deal. And I really do like this crib. But we're not going to buy it just yet. I need to find the changing table and drawers to match. Which is a lot more difficult than I thought!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna. I really like this crib too. Did you end up buying this crib? I am also having to deal with the fact that it is not a furniture set. I was wondering if you a changing table and drawers to match it? I really appreciate your post and your response.

    ReplyDelete