Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweet Peach



Well, we finally decided on a wall color! My hubby wanted yellow. But I just don't like yellow. I think it's a little harsh. Not very inviting. I don't know, I've just never liked the color. Not even Dancing Butterfly. It's the color on the bottom row, center. I liked the idea of a pale pink or green. But I couldn't find anything that would go with our bedding. It was so frustrating!

We took I don't know how many trips to Home Depot. And when we met at Home Dept yesterday, my hubby suggested an orange color. That's when I found Sweet Peach. It's on the top row, 2nd from the right. We both liked it. And it will bring out the details in the bedding we picked out. Sweet Peach was bought, and right now my hubby is painting the nursery.

I'm supposed to be getting together an address list of our friends. My mom and mother in law asked for it. They're planning our baby shower. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment