Sunday, March 7, 2010

Da Vinci Kalani Convertible Crib

Both my mom and my mother in law were curious about how a crib can be convertible. So this is the set that my hubby and I have decided to buy. And here is the crib in all it's glory!



This is the crib, functioning as a regular baby's crib. No drop down sides. That was important to me.



When our little grow girls a little and is ready for a "big girl" bed, we can lower the mattress and turn the crib into a toddler bed. With the little railing.



Then as our little girl grows, we can turn the toddler bed into a daybed. I think this is a great deal!



Then one day, when we're done having kids and they're bigger, we can turn the bed into a full sized bed.

I think this is a really good deal. Right now we can get the crib for $250. We still have to buy a mattress. But to know that we can use this for years, I think we're making a good decision. And after reading tons of reviews and talking to Lola, I know that this crib is going to be safe for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment